- Milo bounded across the room and started up the stairs two at a time.p. 192.6
- "Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way.p. 20.0
- Huge wooden-wheeled carts streamed into the market square from the orchards, and long caravans bound for the four corners of the kingdom made ready to leave.p. 45.4
- "Here we go," they shouted, hopping from the wagon and bounding up the broad marble stairway.p. 80.2
- It was a strange-looking palace, and if he didn't know better Milo would have said that it looked exactly like an enormous book, standing on end, with its front door in the lower part of the binding just where they usually place the publisher's 'tame.p. 80.6
There are no more uses of "bound" in The Phantom Tollbooth.
Typical Usage (best examples)