All 3 Uses of
Amusement Park Physics
- This well-known law states that bodies in motion tend to stay in motion, unless they are acted on by an external force.†
Chpt 4 *
- Also, bodies at rest tend to stay at rest, unless they are acted upon by an external force.†
- What you feel is the force of a seat (or other external object) pushing on your body with a force to counteract gravity's downward pull.†
(external) outsidein various senses, including:
- coming from or existing outside a place, organization or thing -- as in "external trade"
- forming or relating to an outside boundary -- as in "external walls"
- on the surface or superficial as contrasted to something that is deep or complete -- as in "external appearances"