(click/touch triangles for details)
- Instead, he had made the worst possible choice and left Roscoe to suffer the consequences.Chapters 28-29 (85% in)
- As a consequence they got little to eat and were no longer as fat as they had been the day they arrived.Chapters 17-18 (63% in)
- Lippy had got out to help push and consequently was covered in mud practically up to his lip.Chapters 32-33 (45% in)
- " "Then he'll have to suffer the consequences," Dan said.Chapters 64-65 (50% in)
- "The consequences of that would be that somebody would have to dig your grave," he said.Chapters 64-65 (51% in)
There are no more uses of "consequence" in Lonesome Dove.
Typical Usage (best examples)