- Singer, meanwhile, bounded down and headed toward the salon in search of his biscuit.Thirty-one (74% in)
- And then something was bound to happen.Fourteen (53% in)
- Singer rose quickly, bounding through the living room.Sixteen (99% in)
- Singer came bounding back with the stick and shook the water from his coat, soaking Mike in the process.Twenty-one (38% in)
- Singer bounded out of the Jeep as soon as she parked and circled the yard, moving farther and farther from her, his nose to the ground, when she called for him.Twenty-nine (28% in)
There are no more uses of "bound" in The Guardian.
Typical Usage (best examples)