(click/touch triangles for details)
- "As always, Aza 'And Then Eventually You Die' Holmes is here to remind you of how the story really ends, with the extinction of our species."p. 276.9
- ...creature that dated back to the Mesozoic Era 200 million years ago, and that it was basically a living dinosaur, and that tuatara can live to be at least 150 years old, and that the plural of tuatara is tuatara, and that they are the only extant species from the order Rhynchocephalia, and that they were endangered in their native New Zealand, and that he'd written his PhD thesis on tuatara molecular evolution rates, and on and on until the door opened again, and Lyle said, "Dr Peppers,...p. 36.4
- If you did, you'd know that Wookiee was not a language, it was a species.p. 67.6
- My stomach really hurt now, like it was twisting in on itself, like the trillions of bacteria within me were making room for a new species in town, the one that would rip me apart from the inside out.p. 91.5
- "Few people do, which is a real shame, because they're by far the most interesting reptile species.p. 176.0
There are no more uses of "species" in Turtles All the Way Down.
Typical Usage (best examples)