(click/touch triangles for details)
- The pickup spun wildly into a field as debris littered the road.p. 368.6
- Harry Rex laughed and sent debris flying over his desk.p. 56.8
- Last night's smoke and debris were being cleared as a one-armed boy they called Loot mopped around the tables.p. 198.3
- They added to his pile of debris on the coveted table while they totally ignored the lawyers on the other side.p. 234.8
- Lucien waved at a pile of debris on the table—files, copies of old deeds, notes.p. 315.7
There are no more uses of "debris" in Sycamore Row.
Typical Usage (best examples)