(click/touch triangles for details)
- After chronicling the last days of Abraham Lincoln, the progression to John Kennedy was a natural.p. 2.3
- The FBI has been keeping files on Sinatra since the late 1940s, chronicling his associations with other famous gangsters such as Lucky Luciano and Mickey Cohen.p. 77.8
- So he will continue with the political game he's played since he joined the Justice Department during World War I. He will endure Bobby Kennedy's overeager style, just as he will continue to chronicle, yet keep silent on, the president's indiscretions.p. 100.3
- Photographers, writers, news magazines, and daily newspapers chronicling their young lives are just a fact of daily life.p. 106.9
- Henry Brandon of London's Sunday Times is so sure Kennedy's visit will be volatile that he himself is making the trip just to chronicle the tension.p. 229.6
There are no more uses of "chronicle" in Killing Kennedy.
Typical Usage (best examples)