(click/touch triangles for details)
- His family gave him a traditional Zande funeral and left his body under a mound of stones in a clearing of elephant grass.p. 96.7
- People were poor, but they worked hard and raised large families and kept to their tribal traditions.p. 96.3
- In the evenings, as the frost-tinged night came on, the staff built fires of Elgon olive logs in the fireplaces, and the food in the dining room was horrible, in the best English tradition.p. 146.2
- He and Tom Geisbert, following tradition in the naming of new viruses, named the strain they had discovered Reston, after the place where it was first noticed.p. 365.9
- My parents and my brothers and I had lived for a short while with a Luo family on their farm in the hills overlooking Lake Victoria—a traditional farm, with mud huts and a boma for keeping cattle.p. 376.5
There are no more uses of "tradition" in The Hot Zone.
Typical Usage (best examples)