(click/touch triangles for details)
- He was to cudgel his brains and spend ten-hour days wandering the labyrinths of the thesaurus and cranking out the verbiage.p. 248.3
- To access the more disgusting and forbidden sites — those for which you had to be over eighteen, and for which you needed a special password — Crake used his Uncle Pete's private code, via a complicated method he called a lily-pad labyrinth.p. 86.0
- Still, they dutifully lit up a joint, hacked into Uncle Pete's digital charge card via a new labyrinth, and started surfing.p. 89.6
- It could be dangerous — it could leave a footprint for anyone who might manage to trace a way through the labyrinth — but Crake did it anyway.p. 91.3
- "I can't risk that with a labyrinth.p. 181.1
There are no more uses of "labyrinth" in Oryx and Crake.
Typical Usage (best examples)