(click/touch triangles for details)
- Hostile bioforms, toxin attacks, fanatics.p. 298.2
- And too much envy and fanaticism and bad, faith.p. 28.2
- Anyway, he said, there'd been an incident only a few weeks before they'd moved in — some fanatic, a woman, with a hostile bioform concealed in a hairspray bottle.p. 53.6
- Things escalated after a cell of crazed anti-Happicuppa fanatics bombed the Lincoln Memorial, killing five visiting Japanese schoolkids that were part of a Tour of Democracy.p. 181.1
- The security going into Watson-Crick was very thorough, unlike the sloppy charade that took place at Martha Graham: the fear must have been that some fanatic would sneak in and blow up the best minds of the generation, thus dealing a crippling blow to something or other.p. 197.1
There are no more uses of "fanatic" in Oryx and Crake.
Typical Usage (best examples)