(click/touch triangles for details)
- Hauled out and forced to run, Louie was trounced, and the guards made tittering mockery of him.p. 207.7
- The bomber, soon to be named Tokyo Rose as a mocking homage to the women who broadcast Japanese propaganda, was piloted by Captain Ralph Steakley.p. 249.3
- A few children scampered about, raising their arms in imitation of surrender and mocking the prisoners.p. 281.2
- They saw women holding sharpened sticks, practicing lunges at stacks of rice straw, and small children being lined up in front of schools, handed wooden mock guns, and drilled.p. 292.1
- The Bird watched Louie, amused by his suffering, mocking him.p. 295.9
There are no more uses of "mock" in Unbroken by Hillenbrand.
Typical Usage (best examples)