(click/touch triangles for details)
- He is, frail and timorous and angry.Chapter 2.16 (5% in)
- They all looked the same to me, a race of bald, timorous zombies chanting a debased, newly minted language in a country alive with cruelty.Chapter 2.16 (36% in)
- He had a luckless, timorous face like a hamster's.Chapter 2.18 (24% in)
- Tradd and I were naturally timorous good citizens.Chapter 4.37 (67% in)
- I had begun the day all feisty, unconquerable, and eager for the fracas; I had ended it timorously, defeated by a superior strategy.Chapter 4.40 (5% in)
There are no more uses of "timorous" in The Lords of Discipline.
Typical Usage (best examples)