- For a while, they're obscured by the residual blood droplets that I can't seem to wipe from my vision.Chapter 10 (31% in)
- There, all but obscured by its preserved cousins, is a fresh white rose.Chapter 1 (92% in)
- We move through the woods until the view of the fence has been obscured.Chapter 4 (49% in)
- Bandages obscure half of his face.Chapter 7 (30% in)
- Flames and heavy black smoke from the wreckage obscure our view.Chapter 7 (82% in)
- He alerts us to the gush of water that sweeps through the sewers periodically, anticipates the time the Avoxes will be changing shifts, leads us into damp, obscure pipes to dodge the nearly silent passage of cargo trains.Chapter 21 (75% in)
There are no more uses of "obscure" in Hunger Games Book #3 (Mockingjay).
Typical Usage (best examples)