- There was such a chill in me I couldn't stop my legs from shaking, and although I was standing in the same spot, I felt as if I were moving forward.Chapter 15 (47% in)
- Although I didn't know John and his family until two years ago when I moved into the neighborhood, from what I've been able to gather I think his father was a compulsive alcoholic.Chapter 2 (55% in)
- So Deanna said she'd fix it up so John and I wouldn't get anything sent home, although I'll bet she was sorry she wasn't cutting with John.Chapter 6 (41% in)
- But then look at my father and mother, although maybe they didn't ever really love each other.Chapter 8 (8% in)
- There was a long pause, although you could tell somebody had answered.Chapter 14 (59% in)
There are no more uses of "although" in The Pigman.
Typical Usage (best examples)