(click/touch triangles for details)
- As much as she held me in contempt, she may never have had any real inkling of my true helplessness.Book 2 — Revelation (9% in)
- He has no inkling.Book 3 — Judges (43% in)
- He looked at Ruth May, who seemed to have no inkling they were discussing the fate of her life.Book 3 — Judges (54% in)
- These fugitive dignitaries are both from the Batetela tribe and learned French in mission schools, but have no inkling of how to talk to the Kwango tribesmen who fish the rivers east of Léopoldville.Book 4 — Bel and the Serpent (10% in)
- I got some inkling of this from Anatole long ago, I suppose, when he explained why he translated Father's sermons.Book 5 — Exodus (56% in)
There are no more uses of "inkling" in The Poisonwood Bible.
Typical Usage (best examples)