(click/touch triangles for details)
- And in minutes, heavy with his meal, he was dozing, and Armand sat opposite me, his large, beautiful eyes tranquil and seemingly innocent.Part 3 (41% in)
- And our fragile domestic tranquility erupted with his outrage.Part 1 (66% in)
- Houses of other centuries, gnarled trees, that sudden thick and silent tranquility which means that the masses are shut out; a handful of mortals inhabit this vast region of highceilinged rooms; stone absorbs the sound of breathing, the space of whole lives.Part 3 (67% in)
- His face was as tranquil as always, his smooth, white forehead beneath the shock of his auburn hair without a trace of care, his large eyes reflecting on me, his lips still.Part 3 (70% in)
- And the vampire meantime looked as tranquil as someone in sleep.Part 4 (92% in)
There are no more uses of "tranquil" in Interview with the Vampire.
Typical Usage (best examples)