(click/touch triangles for details)
- He started with the number seven train that connects Queens to midtown Manhattan, and began experimenting with new techniques to clean off the paint.Chapter 4 (26% in)
- When I met him, I became convinced that knowing lots of people was a kind of skill, something that someone might set out to do deliberately and that could be perfected, and that those techniques were central to the fact that he knew everyone.Chapter 2 (21% in)
- They borrowed techniques from television commercials to teach children about numbers.Chapter 3 (3% in)
- He forced the producers to simplify dialogue and abandon certain techniques they had taken from adult television.Chapter 3 (36% in)
- The notion of breaking down the production of Sesame Street into units small enough so they could address a single educational goal like an individual letter owed a lot to that technique of commercials.Chapter 3 (67% in)
There are no more uses of "technique" in The Tipping Point.
Typical Usage (best examples)