(click/touch triangles for details)
- The numbers of those checks could be punched on a fraud tape and sent to banks everywhere.Chapter 12 (85% in)
- The country's two most active intelligence branches have been fed information about Cain-for the past three years-and there's been no cross-pooling for origins of fraud.Chapter 15 (61% in)
- I'm a special investigator for the Bureau of Taxation and Records, Division of Fraud and Conspiracy.Chapter 28 (41% in)
- Payments to so-called suppliers whose invoices are fraudulent.Chapter 28 (49% in)
- You're frauds!Chapter 33 (71% in)
There are no more uses of "fraudulent" in The Bourne Identity.
Typical Usage (best examples)