(click/touch triangles for details)
- The foreman was a Pole, Franek, a former student from Warsaw.Four (15% in)
- A ration of bread for one of my pals a famous dentist from Warsaw, so that he can take your crown out.Four (50% in)
- That same evening, in the lavatory, the dentist from Warsaw pulled out my crowned tooth, with the aid of a rusty spoon.Four (51% in)
- He was a youth from Warsaw.Four (81% in)
- The boy from Warsaw who played the violin in the band at Buna....Six (72% in)
There are no more uses of "Warsaw" in Night.
Typical Usage (best examples)