(click/touch triangles for details)
- It's going hungry, and getting the measles and pneumonia from sleeping in the wet.1.6 (49% in)
- And if it ain't measles and pneumonia, it's your bowels.1.6 (49% in)
- He had died ignominiously and swiftly of pneumonia, following measles, without ever having gotten any closer to the Yankees than the camp in South Carolina.1.7 (48% in)
- Mrs. Bonnell's children have the measles," said Mrs. Merriwether abruptly, showing plainly that she held Mrs. Bonnell personally responsible for permitting such a thing to happen.2.9 (11% in)
- All because Charles Hamilton had had the measles.2.9 (41% in)
There are no more uses of "measles" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)