(click/touch triangles for details)
- A cold qualm of guilt assailed Scarlett at the thought of Ellen's consternation, should she ever learn of her daughter's scandalous conduct.2.10 (6% in)
- Scarlett had no qualm of conscience as she watched them but only a feeling of vast relief that she had made her escape.3.17 (64% in)
- Probably, thought Scarlett, because Sally and Young Miss were too afraid of the porcelain-frail but indomitable old Grandma to dare voice any qualms.3.26 (51% in)
- That he was Suellen's fiance caused her no qualm of conscience.4.35 (29% in)
- But she had no qualms in trusting him with a convict gang.4.42 (93% in)
There are no more uses of "qualms" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)