(click/touch triangles for details)
- But it must be difficult for him to reconcile the honor of the Wilkeses with coveting your body as he does.4.36 (69% in)
- Oh, I've never denied coveting you, if that's what you mean.4.36 (69% in)
- He never mentioned Ashley and her love for him, or made any coarse and ill-bred remarks about "coveting her."4.38 (67% in)
- And, best of all, Will had told her that after the cotton came in in the fall, she need send no more money—unless some other Carpetbagger coveted Tara and skyrocketed the taxes.4.40 (6% in)
- I am coveting her baby and Scarlett has been so good to me.5.50 (32% in)
There are no more uses of "covet" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)