(click/touch triangles for details)
- She was like the new apartment into which they had moved: conspicuously expensive.2.4 — Part 2 Chapter 4 (18% in)
- "Peter, my boy, so glad to see you," boomed Holcombe, shaking his hand, bowing to Dominique, conspicuously ignoring Wynand.3.3 — Part 3 Chapter 3 (61% in)
- The civic leaders wished to be conspicuously progressive.4.1 — Part 4 Chapter 1 (89% in)
- He felt he would be too conspicuous if he moved.4.12 — Part 4 Chapter 12 (36% in)
- "I don't know what's a more conspicuous form of bad discipline," said Wynand, throwing his hat down on a table by the door, "to blurt things right out or to ignore them blatantly.4.15 — Part 4 Chapter 15 (92% in)
There are no more uses of "conspicuous" in The Fountainhead.
Typical Usage (best examples)