- He spoke little, but when he did, it was to snap decisively, with a contemptuous grin, "Pipe down, Jimmy!" or, "Nuts, Wes, you're talking through your hat!"3.5 Part 3 Chapter 5 — Their Brothers' Keepers (70% in)
- He leaned forward across the desk, reluctant to end the interview and to end it so decisively.1.1 Part 1 Chapter 1 — The Theme (88% in)
- We can never tell when one such issue may he decided and what may be the decisive factor in a delicate balance.1.7 Part 1 Chapter 7 — The Exploiters and the Exploited (36% in)
- The rooms were bare and crudely simple, the house seemed built with the skill, the decisiveness and the impatience typical of Francisco; it looked like a frontiersman's shanty thrown together to serve as a mere springboard for a long flight into the future-a future where so great a field of activity lay waiting that no time could be wasted on the comfort of its start.3.2 Part 3 Chapter 2 — The Utopia of Greed (28% in)
- It was on the same afternoon, at the mills, that he saw the Wet Nurse hurrying toward him-a gangling, coltish figure with a peculiar mixture of brusqueness, awkwardness and decisiveness.3.5 Part 3 Chapter 5 — Their Brothers' Keepers (46% in)
There are no more uses of "decisive" in Atlas Shrugged.
Typical Usage (best examples)