(click/touch triangles for details)
- No matter how much you vary, you can make a rough average for——Chapter 14 (58% in)
- She thought of surprises, games, to vary the days.Chapter 15 (27% in)
- The towns remain unvaried, yet the individual faces alter like classes in college.Chapter 20 (79% in)
- She came home by the unvarying route.Chapter 24 (10% in)
- ...to Sunday School and heard the teachers droning that the genealogy of Shamsherai was a valuable ethical problem for children to think about; when she experimented with Wednesday prayer-meeting and listened to store-keeping elders giving their unvarying weekly testimony in primitive erotic symbols and such gory Chaldean phrases as "washed in the blood of the lamb" and "a vengeful God"; when Mrs. Bogart boasted that through his boyhood she had made Cy confess nightly upon the basis of...Chapter 28 (16% in)
There are no more uses of "vary" in Main Street.
Typical Usage (best examples)