(click/touch triangles for details)
- First sweet then savoury.Episode 8 — Lestrygonians (87% in)
- Mr Bloom ate his strips of sandwich, fresh clean bread, with relish of disgust pungent mustard, the feety savour of green cheese.Episode 8 — Lestrygonians (69% in)
- Mr Dedalus struck, whizzed, lit, puffed savoury puff after —Irish?Episode 11 — Sirens (35% in)
- Puff after stiff, a puff, strong, savoury, crackling.Episode 11 — Sirens (35% in)
- For his nutriment he shewed how he would feed himself exclusively upon a diet of savoury tubercles and fish and coneys there, the flesh of these latter prolific rodents being highly recommended for his purpose, both broiled and stewed with a blade of mace and a pod or two of capsicum chillies.Episode 14 — Oxen Of The Sun (43% in)
There are no more uses of "savor" in Ulysses by James Joyce.
Typical Usage (best examples)