(click/touch triangles for details)
- A portly man, ambushed among the grasses, raised his hat in homage.Episode 6 — Hades (66% in)
- Framed around the walls images of vanished horses stood in homage, their meek heads poised in air: lord Hastings' Repulse, the duke of Westminster's Shotover, the duke of Beaufort's Ceylon, prix de Paris, 1866.Episode 2 — Nestor (66% in)
- Every day we must do homage to her.Episode 9 — Scylla And Charybdis (50% in)
- The peers do homage, one by one, approaching and genuflecting.Episode 15 — Circe (31% in)
- I have paid homage on that living altar where the back changes name.Episode 15 — Circe (71% in)
There are no more uses of "homage" in Ulysses by James Joyce.
Typical Usage (best examples)