(click/touch triangles for details)
- Their dog ambled about a bank of dwindling sand, trotting, sniffing on all sides.Episode 3 — Proteus (65% in)
- His speckled body ambled ahead of them and then loped off at a calf's gallop.Episode 3 — Proteus (68% in)
- He came towards them at an amble, scratching actively behind his coattails.Episode 10 — Wandering Rocks (69% in)
- He ambled Dollard, bulky slops, before them (hold that fellow with the: hold him now) into the saloon.Episode 11 — Sirens (31% in)
- He ambles near with disgruntled hindquarters.Episode 15 — Circe (6% in)
There are no more uses of "amble" in Ulysses by James Joyce.
Typical Usage (best examples)