(click/touch triangles for details)
Definitionpossible or practical
Although the form feasibility (a measure of how feasible) is more often seen in print, the form feasible is seen more on standardized tests.
- Her plan sounds feasible.
- The goal is good, but the plan doesn't seem very feasible.
- Has anyone done a feasibility study?
- We are exploring the feasibility of keeping school open until after parents get off work.
- I want to have a feasible plan all ready, before I speak to father.Alcott, Louisa May -- An Old-Fashioned Girl
- In such a case, it would be very feasible to cut twenty minutes off the round trip.Delia Owens -- Where the Crawdads Sing
- For I am quite ready to acknowledge that the plan which you propose, if only feasible, would do all sorts of good to the State.Plato -- The Republic
- But this was not judged feasible.Austen, Jane -- Emma
- It was all feasible, if I could only get hold of a slender piece of iron which I could shape into a lock-pick.Twain, Mark -- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
- I think the expedition is quite feasible.Tolstoy, Leo -- War and Peace
- Upon further discussion, this appeared the safest and most feasible mode of proceeding that could possibly be adopted.Dickens, Charles -- The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby
- That all appears feasible.Dumas, Alexandre -- Ten Years Later
- That looks feasible.Alcott, Louisa May -- Little Women
- We were doing what was needed and feasible.Conrad, Joseph -- The Mirror of the Sea
- This scheme was considered feasible; and Coggan advanced boldly, and rapped at Mrs. Tall's door.Thomas Hardy -- Far from the Madding Crowd
- "It isn't feasible to evacuate the bleed.Abraham Verghese -- Cutting for Stone
- This old gentleman informed him that the thing was perfectly feasible if he could get hold of competent witnesses as to Muishkin's mental incapacity.Fyodor Dostoyevsky -- The Idiot
- However, the course of action you propose to my Son is neither desirable nor feasible, even should he be in any condition to entertain it.Margaret Atwood -- Alias Grace
- Should the scheme he had now sketched prove feasible, Silver, already doubly a traitor, would not hesitate to adopt it.Robert Louis Stevenson -- Treasure Island
- Anyway, such a plan was not feasible.Larry McMurtry -- Lonesome Dove
feasible = possible or practical