(click/touch triangles for details)
Definitiona feeling of extreme happiness
- She's been euphoric since they started dating.
euphoric = a feeling of extreme happiness
- Endorphins reduce pain and, in the absence of pain, can induce euphoria.
- It's a great victory, but we can't get lost in euphoria. There's another game next week.
- The market responds to gloom and euphoria as well as fundamentals.
- I asked, euphoric and terrified at the same time.Nicholas Sparks -- A Walk to Remember
- It was that crazy backstage theater mayhem where sweaty actors stand euphoric while people come worship them for a few seconds.R.J. Palacio -- Wonder
- God, it was one thing to come over here on a wave of post-Don soakage euphoria, but another thing entirely to actually do this crazy thing.Sarah Dessen -- This Lullaby
- He was teetering between panic and euphoria.Stieg Larsson -- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
- After the game the euphoric Fulmer spoke to the television cameras on the field, then rumbled into the Tennessee locker room.Michael Lewis -- The Blind Side
- They borrowed a pickax from a group of raucous and euphoric German men and took their turns.Alice Sebold -- Lucky
- Certainly he had seemed awfully pleased with something, almost euphoric.Tom Clancy -- The Hunt for Red October
- The government was in no great rush to begin negotiations; they were counting on the euphoria that greeted my release to die down.Nelson Mandela -- Long Walk to Freedom
- It's a very euphoric kind of thing.Malcolm Gladwell -- Blink
- But if they expected to relive some of the euphoria of the Bond Tour, they were mistaken.James Bradley -- Flags of Our Fathers
- As for Mack, the new lightness he felt was euphoric.William P. Young -- The Shack
- My running became smooth and unselfconscious, a source of euphoria.Yann Martel -- Life of Pi
- But I'm jacked up on adrenaline and euphoria.Rick Yancey -- The 5th Wave
- It took a moment for the meaning of that to cut through her euphoria.Michael Crichton -- Jurassic Park
- Republicans were euphoric.David McCullough -- John Adams
- Instead, a feeling of refreshed euphoria swam through him, almost made him dizzy.James Dashner -- The Scorch Trials
euphoric = with a feeling of extreme happiness
euphoric = with feelings of extreme happiness