- Ran subject for wants/ warrants.p. 55.8
- Subject had an active felony warrant for his arrest and was placed in custody after his wounds were taken care of by St. Joseph's ER staff" Upon receiving the call that their son was in the hospital with self-inflicted stab wounds, as well as wanted by the law for forging checks and stealing property, Janice and Larry paid the ten thousand dollars in bail and restitution and requested that an officer drive Adam from the Garland County jail to a lockdown drug treatment center.p. 55.8
- Immediately, Janice called the Garland County Sheriff's Department and advised a deputy of the active warrant for Adam's arrest, refusing to hang up until the officer agreed to send a car to his current location.p. 65.1
- "Adam," said Larry, "there's a warrant for your arrest.p. 65.5
- This would warrant sending a squadron's strike force, the bulk of Adam's teammates based nearby, to go in and get him, but was the risk worth the reward?p. 215.3
- This was late, but not late enough to warrant aborting the mission.p. 271.8
There are no more uses of "warrant" in Fearless.
Typical Usage (best examples)