(click/touch triangles for details)
- "I don't know, sir," Reynie said, his hopefulness slipping into dejection.p. 6.3
- Sticky grew more dejected with Reynie's every question.p. 34.9
- Throughout their conversation, Sticky's expression had grown more and more dejected, his big eyes sadder and sadder, so that at last his face had taken on the exact gloomy look of that miserable man Milligan.p. 53.8
- S.Q. Pedalian looked down upon them dejectedly.p. 396.0
- "No," the boys said dejectedly.p. 402.0
There are no more uses of "dejected" in The Mysterious Benedict Society.
Typical Usage (best examples)