(click/touch triangles for details)
- Constance was indignant, but there was no time for a full-blown argument to develop, for just then the children's escorts arrived.p. 153.9
- Reynie was indignant.p. 114.9
- Jillson was, in fact, right outside the door, but to Kate's relief she entered with no more than her previous bossiness no hint of indignation.p. 166.3
- Kate hesitated, trying to think of an indignant response that rhymed.p. 183.9
- Constance was indignant.p. 186.1
There are no more uses of "indignant" in The Mysterious Benedict Society.
Typical Usage (best examples)