(click/touch triangles for details)
- Instead I get the distinct impression that my heart will burst out of my chest any minute now, and I grab his arm to steady myself as I walk up the front steps.Chapter 5 (6% in)
- He has a distinct smell—sweet and fresh, like sage and lemongrass.Chapter 10 (74% in)
- There must be something distinct about it that will make him easier to identify.Chapter 21 (84% in)
- I recognize his low, distinct voice.Chapter 21 (91% in)
- It smells like detergent and something heavy, sweet, and distinctly male.Chapter 23 (2% in)
There are no more uses of "distinct" in Divergent.
Typical Usage (best examples)