(click/touch triangles for details)
- "You distinctly said the west, because then I said, 'Next to the slag heap?' and you said, 'Yeah,' " I say.Chapter 11 (38% in)
- I distinctly heard west.Chapter 11 (48% in)
- I get the distinct feeling they're not comfortable with the camaraderie among the victors, who couldn't seem to care less.Chapter 15 (80% in)
- "Because you're at a distinct disadvantage.Chapter 16 (26% in)
- Whenever the words start to become distinct, I moan until they give me more painkiller and that fixes things right up.Chapter 27 (90% in)
There are no more uses of "distinct" in Hunger Games Book #2 (Catching Fire).
Typical Usage (best examples)