(click/touch triangles for details)
- He assumed Bolivar was merely going to make himself a rattlesnake belt, but he happened to turn around as Bol sliced the snake right into the stew-pot, a sight which agitated him greatly.Chapters 17-18 (70% in)
- She realized Jake was coming her way, which agitated her a little.Chapters 68-69 (16% in)
- The young girl met his eye, though he could see that she was agitated that he had spoken to her.Chapters 68-69 (18% in)
- " But no matter what he said, he couldn't soothe the girl's agitation.Chapters 83-84 (24% in)
- She stood on the stairs in momentary agitation, uncertain for a second as to when it was, or where she was, so much did it remind her of other times when Augustus would show up unexpectedly, and she, in her little room over the store, would hear him talking to her parents.Chapters 87-88 (15% in)
There are no more uses of "agitate" in Lonesome Dove.
Typical Usage (best examples)