(click/touch triangles for details)
- "You see, it's a poor mule," the boy said indignantly, springing up.Chapters 9-10 (92% in)
- She watched him out of the corner of her eye, trembling a little with indignation, but she accepted the saddle.Chapters 7-8 (23% in)
- She felt the beginnings of indignation.Chapters 17-18 (27% in)
- Lorena felt her indignation growing.Chapters 17-18 (46% in)
- " "Well, we've been out ten days, and it's none of your concern," Weaver said, trembling with indignation.Chapters 83-84 (50% in)
There are no more uses of "indignant" in Lonesome Dove.
Typical Usage (best examples)