(click/touch triangles for details)
- a woman of whom he spoke in reverential terms
reverential = with feelings of deep respect and admiration
- His attention now centered upon the profession that his countrymen most revered, and that his late parents had both practiced.
- After a few simple words were muttered in Farsi and English, I found myself to be revered and honored as the queen of Moody's life.
- Then I read aloud from the book in front of me, intoning a long special prayer in Arabic reverently, with true devotion.
- His words dripped with sincerity, with love and respect for me, with reverence for Aga Hakim's sage counsel.
There are no more uses of "revere" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)