(click/touch triangles for details)
- "I never even asked her who seduced her," said Margaret, dwelling on the hateful word thoughtfully.Chapter 38 (20% in)
- I am now obliged to ask for the name of her seducer.Chapter 38 (16% in)
- Then speech came, and she said slowly: "Seducer?Chapter 38 (19% in)
- No; I do not know her seducer's name."Chapter 38 (20% in)
- "Are we to make her seducer marry her?" she asked.Chapter 38 (32% in)
There are no more uses of "seduce" in Howards End.
Typical Usage (best examples)