The Picture of Dorian Gray - 20 chapter version
(click/touch triangles for details)
in various senses, including:
- coming from or existing outside a place, organization or thing — as in "external trade"
- forming or relating to an outside boundary — as in "external walls"
- on the surface or superficial as contrasted to something that is deep or complete — as in "external appearances"
- I did not want any external influence in my life.
Chapter 1 (41% in)
- Nay, without thought or conscious desire, might not things external to ourselves vibrate in unison with our moods and passions, atom calling to atom in secret love of strange affinity?
Chapter 8 (95% in)
There are no more uses of "external" in The Picture of Dorian Gray - 20 chapter version.