- After a while, we heard a clamor of voices approach, and the gallery became crowded.p. 261.8
- One of the challenges with pain—physical or psychic— is that we can really only approach it through metaphor.p. 89.1
- "Then you know," he said as we approached the pool.p. 174.1
- She stood up as I approached.p. 196.8
- As I approached, the front door opened for me.p. 201.4
- A woman approached, and they began a conversation about whether I'd need a backboard.p. 220.2
There are no more uses of "approach" in Turtles All the Way Down.
Typical Usage (best examples)