(click/touch triangles for details)
- But you don't want to get campylobacter.p. 251.7
- ...fine you're fine just kiss him you need to check something it's fine just be fucking normal check to see if his microbes stay in you billions of people kiss and don't die just make sure his microbes aren't going to permanently colonize you come on please stop this he could have campylobacter he could be a nonsymptomatic E. coli carrier get that and you'll need antibiotics and then you'll get C. diff and boom dead in four days please fucking stop just kiss him JUST CHECK TO MAKE SURE.p. 153.1
- I mean, it's not like he's actually going to give me campylobacter."p. 173.0
- I thought about the E. coli and campylobacter and Clostridium difficile that were very likely an ongoing part of Davis's microbiota.p. 180.8
- Or you'll get Epstein-Barr from the campylobacter.p. 251.8
There are no more uses of "campylobacter" in Turtles All the Way Down.
Typical Usage (best examples)