used in Turtles All the Way Down
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
to approve or support
The exact meaning of endorse
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "I endorse her candidacy." — support for a candidate
- "I endorse the committee's recommendations." — support an idea
- "She is paid a million dollars a year to endorse the company's products." — publicly support in return for payment
- "She endorsed and deposited the check." — approved placing funds into a bank account by writing something like "for deposit" and signing the back of a check
- I didn't even turn on my phone for a while, a decision endorsed by Dr. Singh.
There are no more uses of "endorse" in Turtles All the Way Down.