- Despite the impact and magnitude of the bin Laden mission, Adam's story stands on its own.p. 321.9
- However, she never told him she had been praying for him, because she knew it would have had little or no impact, but "it was what got me through and gave me hope," she says.p. 57.2
- Most Sundays, when Adam traveled with Teen Challenge's small choir, singing at churches across central and northern Florida, he would volunteer to give his personal testimony, "how his drug addiction had impacted his family," says Gray.p. 74.0
- An enemy rocket-propelled grenade had struck their helicopter, and the resulting explosion and impact killed everyone on board.p. 185.3
- Their driver barely had time to tap the vehicle's brakes before it was swallowed by the blinding cloud, and an instant later the left front bumper impacted with the second vehicle in the ISAF convoy, causing a glancing head-on collision.p. 190.9
- Adam woke up less than an hour later, thinking he heard the impact of artillery fire.p. 209.6
There are no more uses of "impact" in Fearless.
Typical Usage (best examples)