- High-value target in a high-danger environment.p. 265.5
- Knowing that Adam, too, had recommitted his life to Jesus, Larry believed the retreat would be a safe environment for reconciliation before Adam left on Monday for Teen Challenge.p. 70.8
- It's a safe environment, and then you get thrown back into reality.p. 86.4
- The thickly vegetated, hot, humid, jungle-like environment of Stennis was the setting for react-to-contact drills performed in a realistic exercise, complete with explosions going off, blanks being fired, and a motivated opposing force attempting to "kill" them.p. 148.2
- They had to master one-thousand-meter stalks with a two-hour time limit; photographing or "killing" moving, stationary, and pop-up targets ranging from one hundred to twelve hundred yards out; and building ghillie suits that matched the environment.p. 182.9
There are no more uses of "environment" in Fearless.
Typical Usage (best examples)