(click/touch triangles for details)
- From the boulder he bounced against a slope that he estimated at sixty degrees.p. 269.2
- There is no way she's going to breast-feed Nathan standing in a line that she estimates will take fifteen minutes to get through.p. 133.2
- But conservative estimates were in the thousands.p. 235.8
- On July 13, 2008, U.S. Army soldiers based at a remote command outpost near the village of Wanat in Nuristan Province, Afghanistan, were surrounded and attacked by an estimated two hundred Taliban insurgents.p. 242.4
- No man had completed the journey without numerous falls; one SEAL estimated he'd gone down at least fifteen times, and they were all bloodied, bruised, and fatigued.p. 271.8
There are no more uses of "estimate" in Fearless.
Typical Usage (best examples)