- On the last Saturday in September, Adam celebrated a year of sobriety by returning to Hot Springs for good.p. 75.9
- Adam began his first step toward sobriety by admitting he was powerless over the drug and that his life had become unmanageable.p. 56.4
- At the reception Janice was impressed by Adam's poise when he graciously deflected any focus that came his way from relatives and friends aware of his recovery and sobriety.p. 75.8
- He had been clean and sober for just over a year.p. 80.8
- Even though they had put the past behind them, Shawn had remained understandably skeptical throughout Adam's attempts at sobriety and had withheld any accolades—until now.p. 104.9
There are no more uses of "sober" in Fearless.
Typical Usage (best examples)