used in Fearless
(click/touch triangles for details)
rules; or the way something is typically done
The exact meaning of porous
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "diplomatic protocol" — standard procedures followed by diplomats
- "The Kyoto protocol to reduce greenhouse gases" — a formal written agreement between countries
- "computer communications protocol" — technical specifications that describe rules that enable computers to communicate
- "research protocol" — rules or procedures followed during a research project such as a medical trial
- "concussion protocol" — rules or procedures followed after an athlete has a concussion
- "business protocol" — standard etiquette or conventions practiced in business
- "It was way out of protocol," says Christian, "but we felt in our hearts that he deserved it."
- "That was my protocol," he says.
- "That's not protocol," said the surgeon, "but I'm not going to stop you."
There are no more uses of "protocol" in Fearless.