- He soon left for a four-month contract at a powerhouse in Craig, Colorado.p. 16.1
- When the contract ended in Colorado, the closest job to home Larry qualified for was a six-month position in Missoula, Montana.p. 16.4
- Larry's contract ended, and the Browns stuck around Missoula long enough for Shawn to finish his baseball season.p. 17.2
- In addition to the normal duties of learning how to march, salute, fold your clothes, and make your bed the Navy way, recruits interested in becoming SEALS held a SEAL Challenge Contract, which gave them three opportunities to pass the SEAL Physical Screening Test (PST): Five-hundred-yard swim, using breaststroke or sidestroke, in no more than twelve minutes and thirty seconds.p. 101.8
- With less than two years remaining in his contract, Adam was thinking seriously about leaving the Navy but kept it under wraps to everyone except his closest friends and Kelley.p. 249.1
- Given Adam's service-related injuries and nearly eleven years of service, a medical retirement with disability benefits would have provided him with a nice package at any time; he didn't even have to wait for his contract to be up.p. 249.4
There are no more uses of "contract" in Fearless.
Typical Usage (best examples)