(click/touch triangles for details)
- The aftermath of the atomic bombing of Nagasaki, August 9, 1945.p. 218.2
- It was an atomic bomb.p. 216.8
- NAGASAKI ATOMIC BOMB MUSEUM/EPA/CORBIS.p. 218.7
- He used a word that sounded like "atomic."p. 219.2
- They were evidently about to murder all the other POWs and civilian internees in their custody when the atomic bomb brought their empire crashing down.p. 228.9
There are no more uses of "atom" in Unbroken - adapted for young adults.
Typical Usage (best examples)